If you'd like to have an item sent to your home, first search for the title in the catalog. Once you have found the title in the catalog that you wish to receive at home, click on the Request This Item button or the Request button, and enter your name, card number, and PIN. The "Request...
Library customers with Resident cards (those who live within the district) are eligible for MAYL (Materials Access from Your Library). Since 1974, the Library has been delivering your requests to your doorstep instead of holding them at a library location for pickup. Most of our deliveries are made...
Once located and checked out to your account, requested material delivered by our courier, PEP, should arrive within five weekdays from the date the item is checked out. Requested material being delivered by the U.S. Postal Service typically takes up to seven days to arrive. All items that are...
Delivered items can be returned in person to any OCLS location. Items can be mailed back to the Library as well, but the customer is responsible for the cost of postage. Any package sent back through the mail without postage will result in the customer’s account being charged for the postage cost..
Please contact the library by phone at 407-835-7323 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you will be away from home and would like to postpone delivery of library materials. You can give us a date for resuming service or we can set stop deliveries until you contact us again to resume.
You can have your library account set up to have your requests sent to a library location for pickup. Just let Library staff know which location you would like to designate as your pickup location, either in person, by phone at 407.835.7323 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Once you choose the pick-...
Purpose: The Orange County Library System has adopted the following procedure to ensure an opportunity for customers to make a formal complaint against a library decision or service. The Orange County Library System will accept and attempt to resolve all customer concerns at the service delivery...
If you pick up your holds at a specific branch, please contact the Questline (407-835-7323) to indicate whether you’d like to pick up your items at another branch or switch to home delivery during the course of your location’s closure.
An appeal must be submitted in writing only by letter, email, or web form. You are prohibited from entering any Orange County Library System location. The written appeal must be received through any of the options listed below within 30 days of the trespass issue date listed above. By mail: Orange...
Some DVD titles are part of a collection designated for fulfilling holds requests. When requested, these titles will be sent out through home delivery.
Filter search Hide filters
- (-) Remove Home Delivery filter Home Delivery
- Circulation (3) Apply Circulation filter
- Locations (3) Apply Locations filter
- Amenities (2) Apply Amenities filter
- Assistive Services (2) Apply Assistive Services filter
- Catalog (2) Apply Catalog filter
- Digital Media (2) Apply Digital Media filter
- E-books (2) Apply E-books filter
- E-magazines (2) Apply E-magazines filter
- Events (2) Apply Events filter
- Fees (2) Apply Fees filter
- Getting Started with the Library (2) Apply Getting Started with the Library filter
- Library Computers (2) Apply Library Computers filter
- Melrose Center (2) Apply Melrose Center filter
- Rooms & Studios (2) Apply Rooms & Studios filter
- Types of Cards (2) Apply Types of Cards filter
- Branch Refreshes (1) Apply Branch Refreshes filter