Library Social Workers
Our social workers are available and ready to help.
The Library Social Workers provide one-on-one assistance and referral for:
- Career Skills Training
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Food / SNAP Benefits
- Government Services
- Healthcare / Marketplace
- Information on Housing
- Reemployment Guidance
Choose an option below to connect with the Library Social Worker.
Option 2: Walk in visit at branch locations. *
- Mondays: Alafaya Branch and South Trail Branch
- Tuesdays: Southeast Branch and Hiawassee Branch
- Wednesdays: South Creek Branch and Fairview Shores Branch
- Thursdays: Chickasaw Branch and North Orange Branch
- Alternate Fridays and Saturdays: Alafaya Branch
- South Trail: 2nd, 3rd, 4th Friday of the month, 1st Saturday of the month
* Subject to change
Option 3: Request a phone call or email.
Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Florida (English & Spanish)
Learn How to Claim Unemployment Benefits in Florida