Summer Lunch - OCPS Mobile Lunch
June 5 - July 28, 2023
This summer, Orange County Public Schools Food & Nutrition Services is touring your city to offer meals at no charge to children and young adults 18 and under.
The OCPS Mobile Lunch Vehicles are part of the USDA Summer Food Service Program, Summer BreakSpot. Lunches will only be offered to children and young adults 18 and under. Meals must be consumed on the premises. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Lunch is served Monday-Friday (no meals will be served on Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, July 4).
June 5 – July 28, 2023
- Chickasaw Branch: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Fairview Shores Branch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Hiawassee Branch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- South Creek Branch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- North Orange Branch: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- South Trail Branch: 1 - 2 p.m.