Your PIN is a gateway to convenient Internet and telephone services that are available 24/7. Once you obtain a PIN, here's what you can do with your library card when online: Check your account and renew materials.
- Check your account and renew materials
- Place requests for home delivery.
- Book a meeting room or a Main Library study room.
- Register for a computer class or program.
- Use e-books and download audiobooks.
- Download songs from a database of thousands of titles.
- Access our Virtual Library featuring newspapers, periodicals, homework help, language learning, and more
In person at an OCLS location, having a PIN will allow you to:
- Use a computer to access the Internet or use a variety of applications
- Use a self-service checkout station
Questions? We can help!
- Submit a help request