What are the lending rules for the Libraries with Heart blood pressure monitor kits?
- Blood Pressure Monitor Kits are available for checkout at Hiawassee and South Trail branches to adult cardholders.
- Loan period is 21 days with up to 5 automatic renewals available.
- Cannot be reserved for home delivery or branch pickup.
- Must be returned to the location it was originally checked out from (Hiawassee or South Trail).
- Customer must return the kit in person to a staff member at the front desk.
- Fees for lost or damaged parts: Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor ($25); Arm Cuff ($5); Hard Case ($5).