To create a list:
- Search the catalog.
- From the search results, check the box next to titles you'd like to add to a list.
- Click the "Add Selected to My Lists" button located at the top of the search results screen.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your library card account. Enter your library card information.
- Once you've logged in you will be given options for saving the title. You can select an existing list to save the title to or you can choose to create a new list. The first time you use My Lists, your only option is "Create a new list."
- When you create a new list you will be prompted to enter a list name and description. The description field is optional.
- After you've submitted the list name, you will see a confirmation that the title has been added to the list.
You can access your lists by signing into your library card account and selecting "My Lists."