To add to My Lists using the book cart:
- Search the catalog.
- From the search results screen, check the Add to Cart box next to the titles you want to save to your book cart.
- Then select either the Saved Marked Records button or the Save to My Lists button. These buttons are located at the top and bottom of the search results. Use the Saved Marked Records button if you want to continue searching the catalog and selecting titles to add to your book cart. Use the Save to My Lists button if you are ready to add the titles to a list.
- If you used the Saved Marked Records button and are now ready to add the titles in your book cart to a list, click on the View Saved button.
- From the Saved Records screen, click on the Save to My Lists button to view and add your saved records to My Lists.
- You will be prompted to sign into your library card account if you're not already signed in. Enter your library card information.
- On the next screen, click on the Select a List drop-down to select "Create a new list" or choose an existing list to add the titles in your book cart to.
- After clicking on the Submit button, you will see a message confirming the selected titles in your book cart have been added to your list.