To use the Book Cart:
- Search the online catalog
- Click on the checkbox next to any titles you'd like to request
- Click on the "Add Selected to Cart" button once you have finished marking your selections on the search results page. Please note, if you move to another search results page, your checked boxes will be cleared. Click on the "Add Selected to Cart" button before moving to another page in the search results.
- Click the "View Cart" button to access your cart.
- Click the "Request Saved" button to view and request your saved records.
- Enter your library card information and click on the "Request All" button. (If you don't want to request everything in your book cart, select the box next to the item(s) you do want to request and click on the "Request Selected" button instead.)
- A small window will open and note whether the items were successfully requested or not. Click on the Done button to close the window.
- The status of the request will be displayed in the Status column.