There are several things to consider:
- Is the database listed as being accessible remotely?
- Are you a reciprocal borrower (and therefore not given access to online databases remotely)?
- Are you entering your library card number correctly? (P-zero, not P-letter “oh”)?
- Has your library card account expired? Learn how to renew your card.
- Do you have any fines or blocks on your library card account? Contact the library for assistance ((407) 835-7323).
If none of that resolves the problem, have you already logged in by entering your library card number, name, and PIN? Does your current problem have to do with a username and password for the database?
If you are a first time user of a some of our databases, you may need to create a username and password. This username and password has nothing to do with your library card account. These logins will be determined by you, the patron. If you have already created a username and password, but cannot remember what they are, you will need to create a new username and password. We have no way to retrieve their information.
If you still cannot get into the database, please call the library at (407) 835-7323.