Follow these steps to pay your fines online using a credit card:
- Log in to your online library card account
- Once you are in your library card account, select the “Fines & Fees” option under View.
- You will see a list of your fees, including date, description, and amount.
- Click the Pay Online button. *
- A new “Select Fees/Fines To Pay” screen will appear. The default payment is all fees. If you wish to pay only a particular fee, uncheck the fees you do not want to pay at this time. Please note, your selection must equal more than $1.00 in fees.
- Click the Proceed to Pay Online button.
- Enter your credit card and billing information.
- Click Pay Now.
- The transaction will process and a confirmation screen will appear with a reference number.
* The Pay Online button only appears if you have more than $1.00 in fees. To pay fees of $1.00 or less, please visit any of our locations or call 407.835.7323 to provide payment over the phone. A fee of $1.00 or less will not prevent you from using any library service or product. If you do have a $1.00 or less in fees and you are unable to access a service or product, please contact the library for assistance.