Follow these steps to pay your fees online using a credit card:
- Log in to your online library card account
- Once you are in your library card account, click your fine link: Fines & Fees
- You will see a list of your fees, including date, description, and amount.
- Click Pay online
- A new screen will appear. The default payment is all fees. If you wish to pay only a particular fee, uncheck the fees you do not want to pay at this time.
- Click Recalculate Total Note: This an important step, if you skip it, your fine payment amount will stay at all fines instead of recalculating for just the fines you’ve selected to pay.
- Enter your billing and credit card information.
- Click Submit.
- You are now shown a page confirming all of your information. To complete the process, click Submit.
Note: The payment of your fees will not be completed until after you submit the confirmation page.